The Bell Burgers
We have concocted a new menu that includes the classics, the surprising, the extreme and the melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
Burgers are our thing and we won't stop until we become the king of burgers - the Burger King! Oh. Well, it's gourmet burgers a go-go so if you're after something different in Reigate, come in and join us.
Light Lunch Bites
For those who can't be tempted by a burger, we have a yummy selection of salads and sandwiches available at lunch times. They hit the spot when you have a smaller gap to fill.
N.B. Burgers also available at lunch!!
Food is served 7 days a week 12pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm
We're a busy pub shaped like a sausage dog (the right shape for Hendricks, our little hound) so we do not take table reservations. We hope that you understand our first-come-first-serve policy and that it's not because we don't care - we will do our very best to get you seated and having a good time.
Friends of The Bell
We source produce from some brilliant local businesses who deserve a shout out and a big thank you:
- Our friendly butchers, Robert and Edwards for our succulent burgers and everybody's favourite sausage - The Reigate Royal.
- The team at Chalk Hills Bakery for our daily bread
- Norbury Blue Cheese Co., Dorking, for the Norbury Blue and Dirty Vicar cheeses.
- Willows Florists for adorning our pub with their beautiful arrangements.
- Wyer Works for bringing the "man" into our pub with their knock-out artisan carpentry.